Tuesday, January 16, 2018

New Hair Cut

Who is that old woman?
Finally got my hair cut. I was looking quite haggardly. I am so glad that Bert can cut hair. I don't know what I'll do when I can no longer get these free cuts. It will be hard to have to pay for them again. It's expensive to get a decent cut and so difficult to find a beautician you really like and trust. I was at her place yesterday watching the boys while she and Calvin went shopping. Those boys are just adorable. I can't believe how incredibly lucky and blessed I am. I do not take this for granted. 

Plus I found gas for $2.24 a gallon. Such a deal! I wanted to fill up before the next snow storm, which is supposed to happen tonight. I stopped by Trader Joe's on the way home from work. It was anarchy. People just go completely crazy around here when the weatherman even suggests the mere possibility of snow. I had to go to the store because it was my usual shopping day and I was out of everything, including cat food. I don't want to be snowbound for a couple days with starving cats. 

Went out to eat lunch with the girls today. We went to Saladelia, a Greek/Mediterranean deli place in Durham. The food is great. I had a veggie plate--beet salad, cowboy caviar and Lebanese green beans. DeeeeeLISH! I felt okay about eating out since I had just weighed in at my Weight Watcher's meeting and had lost 2 pounds. I'll have to really be careful the next couple days...I tend to just sit around and EAT when we're stuck indoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment