Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Fungus and some happy pets

Found while hiking--the biggest mushroom I have ever seen. I stuck my foot in the picture for scale. It was HUGE and in perfect condition. There are mushrooms everywhere right now.

Update: the poor, sad runaway dog was reclaimed. I'm sorry he has to go back to less than desirable living conditions. Turns out the old boy is 15 now. Honestly, I hope he dies soon--then his misery will be over. I wish I could save the world and yet, I can't even save one old dog.  


Early, Sophie and Clawdia taking it easy. I've got to get a bigger bed. Now these are some animals that are living the best life ever. If only all animals, domestic and wild could live a peaceful, happy, painfree, stress free existence. It's only animal and plant life that live up to the full measure of their creation. Humans are such a major disappointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment