Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Clawdia


 She's so sweet when she's sleeping, otherwise she's a super pain in the hinder. We have to keep the studio and the bathroom doors closed because she has this annoying habit of sneaking in there and pooping, EVEN THOUGH I keep a window open so that she has free access to the great outdoors. In spite of this, she can be the sweetest cat I've ever had. She likes to get in my lap when I'm working and she has started sleeping in the bed with me. The dogs are already taking up a lot of real estate on the bed, but she will curl up next to me for most of the night. We have a king bed, with me and Mike, both dogs and now Clawdia--it is pretty dang crowded in there. It's okay. As I've said many times before, I prefer animals to people. Animals fulfill the measure of their creation. Actually everything in the universe does--except humans. Go figure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment