Monday, December 11, 2017

The boys-doing their own thing

Marcus on drums

James with his pack-pack
Bert has finals this week and needed a little help with the boys so she could study yesterday. I went over there after church and hung out with the little guys for a few hours. We had a wonderful time. Marcus pulled all the pots and pans from his kitchen set and arranged them into a drum set. He then proceeded to play them with a pair of metal chopsticks. He really does have a knack for playing drums. He's very coordinated and has a sense of rhythm. James was busy loading up his backpack, which he calls his "pack pack" with a variety of tools and books. I guess he is planning on a long hike in the near future. Next week I hope to go visit my other set of boys. I am one lucky grandma--let me tell you. 4 beautiful, smart, healthy and happy boys. My heart is full. My cup runneth over. I am richly and abundantly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment