Thursday, December 28, 2017

Post Holiday Lunch

I won a gift certificate to Gonza Taco in Durham, so I talked the coworkers into going out to lunch yesterday. Gonza has amazing Mexican food. I got chicken enchiladas with mole sauce. Excellent. We also took a quick side trip over to Molly's new condo. She moved into a brand new building just around the corner from Gonza. I'm jealous. She is walking distance from all kinds of cool restaurants and the Durham farmer's market. I would LOVE to live in a urban setting like that, however, I don't know what I would do with the dogs and cats. Living in a high-rise in downtown Durham would be difficult for Early. He needs room to roam. Actually, he is from Durham. He was rescued off the street as a puppy. He probably would hate to return--too many bad memories. He loves the country. But I digress...my coworkers are the best. What an amazing bunch of gals! I know how blessed I am to be working in a great environment, doing work I enjoy (most of the time) with people I love and admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment