Wednesday, October 21, 2015

More reasons to get a dog

They make excellent pillows and neck warmers.
I just learned dogs are sensitive to aliens (I mean extra-terrestrial aliens, not illegal aliens--although technically speaking, I guess ETs actually are "illegal" aliens). SO, beware when dogs barks at night.

Cats can sense aliens as well, but they don't care. That's the difference between cats and dogs.

That gives me yet another thing to worry about--alien home invasion. Bummer. And I just resigned myself to the fact that in the event of a zombie apocalypse--I'm doomed. Miguel and I realized we are particularly unsuited for survival in a post-apocalyptic world. We have no skills of any practical value. When anarchy reigns, there will be no need for visual artists or guitar teachers. I repeat...bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment