Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A couple of quick things

postcard from my niece in Korea
painting in progress
 I got a postcard from my niece. What a lovely surprise. She graduated from William & Mary and is now in Korea teaching English. She is loving it, plus she's able to start paying off those school loans. Yikes. Also I'm posting a photo of a painting I am working on. Acrylic with palette knife, based on a design by Peter Adderley. Must give credit where credit is due. My co-worker, Glenna, volunteers for Cat Angels--a rescue and shelter for kitties. They are having a fund raiser next month and I am donating a painting (or two) for the auction. I keep saying I am not going to do any more acrylics, so I quit buying paint. I was using up some tubes from my stash with this painting. The kitties need a face, so after that I think this painting is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment