Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hops Burger Bar

After church today, picked up Miguel and drove to Greensboro. Met Mal, Jon, Lila and Jaymart at Hops Burger Bar in Greensboro. Let me just say quickly--the place was BUSY. I was talking to this young lady in the bathroom line and she said it doesn't matter when you come, they are always packed. We had about a 20 minute wait, then got seated outside. Let me also say, it was well worth the wait. Best veggie burger I have ever had. I thought Buns in Chapel Hill was pretty darn good...I'll give them a solid  'A', but Hops gets A+. I got the cauliflower/mushroom burger with a fried green tomato on it. Mike got the nutty burger which was a bunch of different kinds of seeds and beans. Both are excellent. Oh yeah, and I got to see my grandbaby. He was adorable, as always. What a great kid. So easy going and so smart. I am one lucky grandma. So, it was a nice 3 day weekend for me. Got a LOT accomplished. Even washed the dogs and brushed their teeth. Actually had to wash them twice because they rolled around outside in something foul. I am almost finished with the cat painting I am going to donate to the Cat Angels auction to support their rescue and shelter operation. And then tonight is the season premier of Walking Dead. Perfect way to end the weekend. Going to work a little from home in the morning so I don't have to go into the office at dawn. It just doesn't get any better than this!


Jaymart, 16 months and 12 teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment