Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Day 2015

My Bro with his girls, Mal's girlfriend and Mal
My brother decided to drop by on Christmas with his girls (home for the holidays from Princeton). Unfortunately his wife was not feeling well and couldn't make the drive. His oldest girl is in Korea right now teaching the natives how to speak English. You can visit her at her blog here. I had not really planned on holiday guests, so we had our traditional dinner of nachos. Brother and girls stayed at a hotel over night (yes, I'm a horrible host) and we had breakfast at Elmo's in Carrboro before they headed back to Virginia. I went to Ft. Bragg to babysit for James Two so his parents could go see Star Wars. I definitely got the better deal. Me and JT had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment