Monday, June 4, 2018

Crocheting again

Hippie Tote Bag
I suddenly felt the urge to crochet something. I got a 55% off coupon at AC Moore's, so I got a skein of variegated self-striping yarn. It's really pretty. This is an easy pattern. It's just 3 large granny squares, folded on the diagonal and joined together. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for a handle just yet--I'm considering my options. I had a really good month last month at work. There was nurse's week and we had a nice reception with cake. I graduated from the Facilitation Program and we had a party with cake. Then it was Military Family Appreciation month, along with Memorial Day, so the VetNet group had a reception for us vets...more cake. Then, the GlobalNet group did a thing to celebrate Asian and Pacific Islanders. No cake, but we got some spring rolls. Today, there was a celebration for the graduates of the LEAN program. Cake. So, after a whole month of celebrating ME, the rest of the year is going to be kind of dull. Probably just as well. After all this cake I'm in danger of developing diabetes, or at the very least, obesity.

No comments:

Post a Comment