Sunday, September 6, 2015

Happy Baby



Met the kids in Greensboro for lunch today. It's always a treat to see them and my little grandboy. He is such a mellow, happy little boy. Everyone is doing great. School is going well for Mal and Lila. Jon is not loving his job, but he's hanging in there. Hopefully something more suited to his temperament will turn up. We ate at a grill on campus....it was called Spring Garden Bar and Grill when I was in school...can't remember what it is now. Food is good. Service was slow, though. After we ate we walked across the street to hang out on the lawn and let the little guy run around. When we came back I couldn't find my keys. Malcolm found them still in the car--with the car running. Good grief. He was concerned that maybe it was early Alzheimers. I hope not. But it wouldn't surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment