Monday, May 9, 2022

Latest Crochet Projects

I found a crochet pattern for this purse and decided to give it a go. It was a little tricky, something new for me. The blue one was the first effort. I didn't line it or put in a closure. I may later...or maybe not. It was a practice project. The beige one is lined and has a magnetic closure. The handles didn't turn out right, but whatEV. It is good enough for my purposes. It's the process that counts, not necessarily the end result. I have a few other things to try next. I need more yarn and I have to consider how much I'm willing to plonk down. Yarn is expensive, even though I am using the cheapest thing I can find. All this crocheting is killing my old arthritic fingers, but I really enjoy it and plan to keep it up as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment