Saturday, April 2, 2022

I must be crazy

Yep, I need another dog like I need a hole in the head, but here we are...once again adopting a dog. The across the street neighbor was "gifted" a puppy and the dog they already had just hated her. They knocked on our door, since they know what softy dog lovers we are and we took one look at her sweet face and...well...that's that. She's 10 weeks old and is supposed to be yorkie-shih tzu mix with a little pitt thown in, but she looks mostly like a pitt to me. She is super good natured. Sophie and Early seem to tolerate her. The cats not so much. It's weird having a puppy in the house again. She is a ball of energy and pees a LOT. We haven't quite landed on a name. I like Luna. Malcolm prefers Sailor Moon. Right now I just call her Puppa. I can't quite believe it. I was kind of looking forward to a life without a house full of messy animals, but here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment