Monday, November 25, 2019

Holiday Art Show

The Wall
My Meet-Up group has some art work hanging at Johnny's coffee shop in Carrboro again this year. I had a successful show last year and am hoping to do the same this year...with higher prices. We'll see how it goes. It is very hard for me to price my art. I tend to go low and then everyone else gets mad at me because my stuff sells. I'd rather sell 10 pieces at $1 each than one piece at $10. I mean, what am I gonna do with all this stuff. It will probably just get thrown away eventually.

Art is ridiculously priced. I don't feel like only rich people should be able to afford original art.

I've been painting again. It comes in waves. I don't paint all the time. I have to wait for the Muse and sometimes she's a lazy cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment