Monday, March 18, 2019

A Walk through the Trees

photobomb by Junior (neighbor's pitbull puppy)

Lila and James x2

All the kids came over yesterday. It was a beautiful day for a hike through the wooded area behind our house. We found a lot of flowers in bloom. The boys were picked some camelias and daffodils. We found 2 different varieties. We also found the biggest holly tree in the history of the world. I thought holly only came in "bush" size. Apparently they can grow into huge trees as well. The dogs had fun running through the mud and the boys got to climb on some boulders. After hiking we came in for lunch. I went to the Greek place in Pittsboro for take-out. That seemed easier than trying to get all the boys back into the car and into a restaurant. After lunch we burned a pile of trash (great fun!) and watched "Blippy". I realize how very, very blessed I am to be able to enjoy my grandchildren. They are amazing little creatures and I adore them!
Add caption

1 comment: