Thursday, October 25, 2018

A few professional developments

Madame President with the Enforcer
I submitted an article to my professional organization, AAPC, and it was accepted for publication on their website. How incredibly awesome is that. Correct Coding Concepts and Payment Integrity. I'm still reeling. Then my coworker, Sharon, and I accepted positions in our local AAPC chapter as President and Vice President. I shall henceforth be known as "Madame President" or "Your Highness". Sharon is the Enforcer. Her favorite phrase whenever asked about a point of protocol is "Read the Manual!" We take office January 1. Next year is going to be crazy. Our boss and department director, Molly, is taking a new position in the company. We are happy for her, but so SAD for us. She is such a great boss and a wonderful person. Ugh. I don't know what is going to happen now. There will probably be another reorganization. Oh well. All I can say is "hang on to your butts." I just need to hang in there a few more years and then I can retire to a quiet life of poverty and endless TV viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment