Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Last Supper (or lunch)

Medical Policy Department
Two of my coworkers are leaving, so we had a farewell lunch at Neo China in Durham. I won't mention any names (the traitors)...one is taking a job in another department. It's a good move for her, a great opportunity. And the other is leaving the company. It's a time of transition, not only for our department or the company, but for the industry as a whole. I need to hang in there for a few more years. I am creeping up on retirement age, so I'm getting less ambitious by the minute. I just want to quietly do my little thing, pick up my paycheck, then go home and hang out with the cats and dogs. I think I've climbed about as far up the corporate ladder as I'm going to. At this point, I just don't want to fall off!

No comments:

Post a Comment