Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer is here!

Maka and Sammie praying for rain and cooler weather.
Yesterday I took the day off and went to visit my daughter and sweet little grandbaby. It was 103 degrees in Fayetteville. And it's not even summer yet! Don't tell ME there is no such thing as global warming. I just hope this early warm up is not a sign of how the rest of the summer is going to be. My sources tell me this little pre-summer heat wave is supposed to last at least 2 weeks. Lord help us and thank GOD for air-conditioning. I am really hating the fact that I have a black car right now. I didn't want to get black but I was in a hurry and that's all they had--long, boring story, I will spare you the details. So, anyWHO, I had a lovely visit with the family. I took James his birthday present, which Bertie assembled. He liked the ball pit. The slide was not very interesting, not yet anyways. Bertie also cut my hair. YAY. I was sick of looking like an old hag. I may BE an old hag, but I don't have to look like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment