Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lauren's Last Day

Molly, Paula, Lauren, Anne, ME, Lynn, Tabatha, Diana
Our intern has finished up her stint here and is moving on to bigger and better things. She is going back to college, planning to go to med school. She is so sweet and cute...my hope is that while she is at UNCG she will meet my son and marry him so that when I die he'll have someone else to support him. JUST KIDDING!!! (sort of...) We went out to eat chinese and then had our picture taken out in front of the building. This big blue sculpture thing is in the traffic circle. These are all of my coworkers except for Sharon who had to take her dad for his doctor visit today and Glenna who is home sick. It's a good group. I'm lucky to actually enjoy my job and to work with a group of wonderful women. Oh, and BTW...Happy Nurse's Day to all of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment