Monday, April 27, 2015

Jon's Birthday





Yesterday, Bert met me after church and we went to Mebane to meet Jon and Lila. We had a few minutes to kill, so we wandered through the baby shops at Tanger Outlets. There are so many cool, stylish boy clothes available now. When my boys were little, they dressed exclusively in stripey shirts. There wasn't much else to dress them in. I picked up a couple of matching outfits (tshirts and fleece shorts) for the photo op. After forcing the boys to pose for pictures we went to Chapel Hill and ate at Lucha Tigre. Interesting, eclectic menu--Asian/Mexican fusion. The boys are wonderfully well-behaved in a restaurant, although you have to keep things away from them because they are very grabby. They got into a brief hollering match which I thought was funny. Not screaming or fussy, just making noises. They are such a joy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment