Monday, March 2, 2015

Selfie of me and the cat

Karl, the cat with someone who loves him a lot.
I love this cat. He's the last of the original Fantastic Four. Kitty Boy Jones, a buff tabby, was killed soon after we moved to Chatham County. I think the neighbors dog got him. Then Squeaky (aka Kitty Girl) died--probably of old age. She was a wonderful cat, a tortoise shell calico. Wally Crawford (grey tabby) had some sort of gastro-intestinal issues and started losing weight. He got progressively sicker and we finally had to have him put down. So sad. So that leaves Karl, the only one of Higgid's kittens that we kept. We've had several other cats come and go, but these 4 are very special. I realize I am in serious danger of becoming a crazy cat lady. Not to worry! I have 2 dogs as well. SPREAD THE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment