Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Nicholson Fleet

I call her Black Beauty
It looks like a used car lot out here. I decided to give the little Yaris to Jon because he was in serious need of some wheels and I went and got myself a new car. Since we had that nice bit of luck with Mike's car, I didn't have to divert all my funds into replacing his ride. I got a Hyundai Sonata because our mechanic, Jack Getz, said it was a good buy. I trust him with my life. He would never steer us wrong. Such a great guy. I really didn't want a black car (too hot in the summer) but it's what was available. And I don't actually care that much--I'm just not into cars. What I DO like is the trial subscription to Sirius XM radio. Awesome! After I spent an hour reading the manual I figured out how to put it on the 70s channel. I am reliving my youth. It's like being in high school all over again, only with out the crippling shyness and negative self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment