Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

May your holidays be blessed.
I am having a hard time believing the tomorrow is Christmas day. Even though Christmas comes the same time every year, it always catches me by surprise. Maybe next year I'll do better. We'll be driving around the state the next couple of days, splitting our time between the kids and grandkids. Mike, Hannah, Malcolm and James Two went to Cana to see Mem last Sunday. I stayed home and babysat for all 4 dogs. They were quite well-behaved, but still 4 dogs is a lot. The cats were less than thrilled. I'm not taking off any time for the holidays...but the Plan is closed for a couple days this week and on New Year's Day next week. So, I have some short weeks. Plus it will be quiet since most everyone else is off. I am hoping to do some painting. I haven't felt like doing anything in several months, except for messing with art journals. I might try to post some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment